3d-NOIR IS BACK! Yes, we're back in business. We were OUT of business because of spam applicants. Membership is by invitation only now, for that reason. Members may invite others through their accounts page. Want to join the discussions? Ask a member. :) Note that everyone who WAS a member is STILL a member.
Nursoda Noir!
  • Redneck easter bunny  :D

Karth's Hein Sailor shirt scaled to fit fairly well.  Just applied the Brulba pose to the shirt to match figure.  Lightened diffuse color and changed eyes to a pink one I had previously done.  Oh I should have put a fuzzy tail on him too.
    Brulba.jpg
    800 x 800 - 431K

• A new critter  :D 
    ...and I just love animating floppy ears   :)

EDIT TO ADD:   Elynda, I've been working on him in the Poser "hare room" this evening...haha.

Brulba.jpg
    550 x 561 - 77K
    BRULBA-BUNNY.jpg
    321 x 326 - 73K

• I've uploaded one Slon dribble pose, and will bundle all the rest later when the project is completed.  Go here:

http://www.sharecg.com/v/68271/browse/11/Poser/SLON-BASKETBALL-DRIBBLE-POSE

For use with free court and ball here:

http://www.sharecg.com/v/43035/browse/11/Poser/The-Court

http://www.sharecg.com/v/7877/browse/5/3D-Model/Basket-ball-inOBJ-format

The basketball will render better if the highlighting is reduced to zero and the color muted in the material room.

SLON-DRIBBLE.jpg
    425 x 484 - 29K
  • I love it!
  • Great work Elynda and Skylab !

That critter has a very nice cute face.

Love it.

Hope i have some Money for him too.

• I hope so too, Bia.  He needs some clothes and you always make wonderful outfits.

Did you guys see what Jim made for him last night?

ERC Brulba Bulba Blank CR2

Brulba Bodysuit
  • Jim is fast*g*

• Perhaps, but my skills at modeling are rather limited compared to yours. ;-)
    Jim Farris, Author, Science Fiction and Fantasy
    Jim Farris, Author, Science Fiction and Fantasy
  • OMG he's so cute!

/melt

• Swing pose at ShareCG:

http://www.sharecg.com/v/68288/browse/11/Poser/BRULBA-ERC-SWING-POSE

Free swing here:

http://www.most-digital-creations.com/free_poser_poses_textures_morphs_props_7.htm

Parent Brulba to the swing, then with swing selected, dial it upward using the xRotate beginning at frame 1, then x-swing all the way upward in opposite direction on frame 30.   Click play button in order to see basic animation.

:D

EDIT TO ADD:  I forgot to mention that the pose was created using Xaa's ERC Brulba, so it requires the ERC version in order to work properly.

BRULBA-SWING.jpg
    450 x 422 - 34K
  • LOL this is so becoming the temporary Brulba Freepository mascot.
  • Elynda said:

Redneck easter bunny  :D

Karth's Hein Sailor shirt scaled to fit fairly well.  Just applied the Brulba pose to the shirt to match figure.  Lightened diffuse color and changed eyes to a pink one I had previously done.  Oh I should have put a fuzzy tail on him too.

Elynda, you going to share those eyes?  They're SO good.
  • I love this little guy =^_^=

brulba-suit.jpg
    656 x 840 - 392K
  • Lol..Jim is kidding.

When i remember right your freebie clothes were always very well done.No need to hide your skills.

Wayii...I have too much real life at the Moment and no time for doing good freebies .But im sure Jim and many other will do some great pieces too.

And i enjoy your render and animations inbetween :-)

• They love the new suit Wayii  :D

BRULBA-and-PUNTIK.jpg
    600 x 535 - 100K
  • OMG you got it to fit Puntik?  How?

• Well, let's just put it this way....I don't know the first thing about texturing, but I used Karth's CazualZZ body suit for Puntik to fix the front textures as best I could....just don't ask Puntik to stand up and turn around, since he's solid gray in the back....hahaha.   I don't know how you all do it...it's truly an art. 

:)

• Oh, I love that little bodysuit.  :)  I had fun making textures for that too (Puntik This N That) back when she first released the set.  I'm actually considering doing similar skin textures as are in that pack for Brulba.

Maybe I should add a proper B-Style! set for the Puntik bodysuit to the list of to-do.

• That would be wonderful, love your work, and these characters have a lot of potential for sci-fi themes...and best of all, Puntik wouldn't have to stay seated...haha  :D

• Eee! there's a Puntik bodysuit? and I'm at work so I can't check if I just forgot I have it or missed it.
    Suspiro ergo sum.
  • surochek said:

Eee! there's a Puntik bodysuit? and I'm at work so I can't check if I just forgot I have it or missed it.

Oh yes!

Here:  http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/casualzz-for-puntik/83465/
  • karth said:

Lol..Jim is kidding.

When i remember right your freebie clothes were always very well done.No need to hide your skills.

Wayii...I have too much real life at the Moment and no time for doing good freebies .But im sure Jim and many other will do some great pieces too.

And i enjoy your render and animations inbetween :-)

Awe... well, it's okay, Bia.  Maybe in the future when you're not as busy... or even a for-sale set for him.  Jim did that great bodysuit and Andy's working on an epic outfit and I think Nan wants to do something once she's cleared her que a little (she went and started too many projects at once like I do).

Maybe you have some time to do some Nursoda renders with some of the stuff from creatures you DO have... :D  We don't see your renders often enough.

• Karth, we just appreciate seeing you back a part of the group.   I certainly understand when 3D time is limited.  Last year was a real challenge for me.  Once I got past health issues and other transitions, my mind was finally clear to be creative again.   Even though I was still making jokes from a hospital bed, it took some time before I could feel anything close to creativity.   I kept a little distance from the forums since I didn't know if folks could handle a dialed-down skylab...haha.   We love you Karth and just want you to be a part of the group.  It's obvious how very much you have contributed in the past, and we appreciate it.  

A friend of mine received a card of encouragement, the front had a dog that had swallowed a frisbee....and the inside read "this too shall pass"....haha.   That's how it is....whatever we happen to be going through....this too shall pass.  

:)

• Oh Puntik and Brulba look so cute together.
  • A peek at the Brulba skins in progress.... LOL I'm so retarded for that pose.  :D  It's just too cute.
    imageimageimageimage
    white-B.jpg
    850 x 840 - 422K
    violetB.jpg
    850 x 840 - 411K
    teal-B.jpg
    758 x 768 - 338K
    greenB.jpg
    850 x 840 - 421K

• I'm sure glad to see that you're working on skins...because I was wondering how to do a decent looking white bunny skin.   I'll try to make a tail that can be parented to Brulba's backside, unless someone else in the group has a better idea.

I've been working more on the Brulba swing animation.   The first version went fairly well until the ears started going a little wild.  I made the mistake of starting the animation on the right hand upswing, ears out.  After multiple attempts, I couldn't get the ears to calm down throughout the rest of the animation.  So this time I did the reverse, ears down in the vertical position, constraining them to stay down through most of the animation until right before the right hand upswing, then allowing them to float outward on the trip back down.  It worked much better.  After solving that problem, I could then add things like chest and shoulders in, belly out when launching downward from the right side.   Poser software has a built in feature that calculates the path between two frame points, which makes things like bouncing a ball quick and easy, but for complex animations in which multiple things are launching in different timings, the automatic calculations can present a "hare-raising" challenge...haha.

Wayii. if you'd like to download the full size version of this animation, feel free to "right click, save as" at my website.  I don't advertise the site for downloading since it's a free hosting service and can't handle a huge amount of traffic...free hosting works nicely on a retirement budget :)  I mostly use it for archiving and posting for friends to see and help with suggestions on the latest work.   Since this group is small, it's okay if any of you guys want to download particular animations.  Most of them are .gif files.  Some of the large originals can run as much as 2 megs, so I always reduce the frames and dimensions when posting here so as not to load down your thread pages.   Latest work will always be posted on this page:

http://skylab3d.weebly.com/new.html

I noticed this evening that some folks are posting animations on ShareCG, so I'll have to take a look more closely at the upload instructions and see if it would work better for future downloading.

BRULBA BUNNY work in progress

BRULBA-BUNNY-SWING-500x342.gif
    500 x 342 - 354K
  • :-)

I got some Money over at Rero..cant resist to grab him too.

Psst...tomorrow we will send out this Pantsimage

Hugs

• Yes!

Karth has joined the frenzy!

/huggles

Bia, I'm so glad you were able to nab him.  :D

And you've already made something!  Wow... so fast.

Here's what I'm working on now -- textures for something Nan is working on in the way of pointy booties.
    BluSuede.jpg
    770 x 780 - 340K
  • Cute pants Karth!  Man Wayii, you're just cranking out these great textures  :D    I can make more eyes, but the ones i used were some i had already done for other nursoda characters that use the same eye mapping.

• Wow...stuff is really happening here....that's wonderful!  Pants...boots....

...and now we have....a tail....haha.   The new posteri-hare can be downloaded here:

http://www.sharecg.com/v/68325/browse/11/Poser/BRULBA-BUNNY-TAIL-AND-POSE

The .obj will import huge in size, just scale as desired and parent to the hip.  

Thanks for the textures Wayii  :D

BRULBA-BUNNY.jpg
    450 x 441 - 38K
    BRULBA-BUNNY-tail.jpg
    450 x 457 - 29K
  • Elynda said:

Cute pants Karth!  Man Wayii, you're just cranking out these great textures  :D    I can make more eyes, but the ones i used were some i had already done for other nursoda characters that use the same eye mapping.

Totally do it.  Just pack the existing ones in the existing texture directory structure (so as not to waste space LOL), then make mats (.pz2 or whatever) mating those images up with the seriously cool (have you examined what he did there?) Brulba eyes, pack the puppy up and send it for downloading.
  • skylab said:

Wow...stuff is really happening here....that's wonderful!  Pants...boots....

...and now we have....a tail....haha.   The new posteri-hare can be downloaded here:

http://www.sharecg.com/v/68325/browse/11/Poser/BRULBA-BUNNY-TAIL-AND-POSE

The .obj will import huge in size, just scale as desired and parent to the hip.  

Thanks for the textures Wayii  :D

Awesome!  I will add it to the compendium.  And grab it.  And give you stars and stuff.  We all love stars.  ;D
  • Oh and...

It's a bit of a challenge, but I'll have the set done prolly tomorrow.

So those folks that have Puntik but don't yet have the Puntik CasualZZ should go get the Puntik CasualZZ because this will be the second set of freebie I've done for that pack.  :D
    imageimageimage
    UPDATE
    I've got three now, with 2 to go and a good displacement done up.  :D
    PuntikBStyle.jpg
    601 x 840 - 290K
    PuntikBStyleBlu.jpg
    601 x 840 - 298K
    PuntikBStyleUV.jpg
    601 x 840 - 300K
    PuntikBStyle.jpg
    601 x 840 - 293K
  • If I hadn't had my day totally consumed with Dentist Office Visit--I mean, like, it started at 10 AM and finally (with breaks and breakage) finished about 5 pm--well, if not for that, the booties would have some textures for them so I could post 'em for y'all.
    * A child of five could understand this. Fetch me a child of five!
    * Isn't it wonderful how cute weapons of mass distraction can be?
    * Those are my principles. And if you don't like them, I have others.
  • Yay! I got Puntik outfitted just in time!
    Suspiro ergo sum.
  • Ooooh! :)
    * A child of five could understand this. Fetch me a child of five!
    * Isn't it wonderful how cute weapons of mass distraction can be?
    * Those are my principles. And if you don't like them, I have others.

• Puntik B-Style looks great!

Brulba bunny, textured and tailed.     :D

BRULBA-BUNNY-SWING-450x312.gif
    450 x 312 - 295K
  • Just uploaded B-Style Puntik to ShareCG and Rendo.  The Rendo one will of course take a while.  BTW this is a tiny download. :D

http://www.sharecg.com/v/68329/browse/11/Poser/B-Style!-Puntik

This requires the bodysuit from Karth's Puntik CasualZZ, which you can find here: http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/casualzz-for-puntik/83465

It's on sale for CHEAP too.
  • LOL Suro, that was fast!
  • My attempt at fur-suiting our easter bunny. 

>.<
    easterbunny.jpg
    770 x 780 - 696K
  • surochek said:

Yay! I got Puntik outfitted just in time!

Thanks much !!

I really love those shoes and the texture on it.

Wayii your fur is top !

And thanks for everything :-) Love your Skins and Eyes ! for Brulba..

I thought i could take a bit time and do something nice for Brulba..what a Name*g*

Will go and texture the Pants a  bit now.

Hugs

• Yay!  More clothes for our little Brulba!
  • For folks who might want to use it these...

What you want to do is load your normal Brulba and get him all textured the way you want him.  Then load a second Brulba and conflorm him to your main Brulba.  Go into the material settings on the second Brulba and apply the Fur_Head.png and the Fur_Body.png in the displacement nodes and the TR_FurHead.jpg and TR_FurBody.png into the transparency nodes.  Hide the second Brulba's ears and eyes.

Set your displacement as desired (you can get different effects by altering the displacement values).  Poser users should not forget to check the displacement on in your render settings (I forget a lot >.<).
    Fur_Head.png
    2000 x 2000 - 1M
    Fur_Body.png
    3000 x 3000 - 7M
    TR_FurHead.jpg
    2000 x 2000 - 407K
    TR_FurBody.png
    3000 x 3000 - 8M
  • Im late today..sorry...

here are the Pants for testing

Brulba_Pants

• Wooo!  Grabbing those to test and texture.  :D  I love that demo image!  She's such a hussy!

I can get back to working out a B-Style for the Slon bodysuit Jim made a little later.  Heheheh can't let Slon miss out on the party when Puntik got goodies to match Brulba's.
  • Heheheh by the way... see?  I can't leave my beloved Slon out... Just can't.
    B-Style-Nursodafolk.jpg
    850 x 840 - 472K
  • Bia!  Those pants work very well!  They look great too, even on Miss Brulbette.  :D 

Can you tell I like the alternate waist shaping? It's really cute!
    heyboys.jpg
    850 x 840 - 529K

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!