3d-NOIR IS BACK! Yes, we're back in business. We were OUT of business because of spam applicants. Membership is by invitation only now, for that reason. Members may invite others through their accounts page. Want to join the discussions? Ask a member. :) Note that everyone who WAS a member is STILL a member.
Do Cyber-Chickens Dream of Electric Sheep?
  • My interpretation of Cernnunos the horned god of the Celts.

He's typically depicted with one or more torques and a snake and/or other animals especially a stag.
    I decided to represent the animals as painted woad and came up with the designs after spending some time studying celtic tattos. I wanted them to look finger painted, but they came out a bit more tatto-like when rendered. :(

The scythe is also my own addition.
    Horned gods are often associated with the seasons: life, death and rebirth. So it seemed appropriate.

Rendered in LUX. Genesis base. Stubble using LookAtMyHair. Stonemason's Enchanted Forest in the background.
    CernunnosDM.jpg
    2020 x 1520 - 2M
  • That came out nicely. Enchanted forest was a fitting choice of background. :)
  • Beautiful job, Dylazuna. One of the best I've seen with Genesis!
    * A child of five could understand this. Fetch me a child of five!
    * Isn't it wonderful how cute weapons of mass distraction can be?
    * Those are my principles. And if you don't like them, I have others.
  • That is very cool- I agree with both about the background and Genesis.   Great work!
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying that I approved of it. " Mark Twain.
  • Thank you for your comments everyone.

• It's great work!  XD

*Slips in to snag a Nan pillow and drops*  I'm.  So.  Tired.  x.x

"I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying that I approved of it. " Mark Twain.
  • What's up?
  • M'tired, s'all.  Schedule now is up at 4 a.m., walk 2 mi. to the train station, take that and another and get to work by 8:30.  Leave work at 5, hitch a ride to the station and hit two trains and a bus (they don't run that early for me to get the first train in time in the morning-hence me walking) and get home around 7:30-8 p.m..  Just a long.  Ass.  Day.  
  • {{hugs}}
    Sheesh. I hope you can find a better arrangement.
  • Egad. Public transit from Hell! :(

*fluffs pillow* I hope the job itself is better than that!
  • Thanks, both of you. :D  The job is at the old site, new department, with great people...so, it's worth it.  Got new sneakers, so no more blisters!  *YAY*  Still.  It's been no art for me since I started, so the tarot deck is on hold.  At least Saturday night after the second job I'll be able to work on it a bit.

If anyone wants to see updated cards, lemme know and I'll see if I can post a few here and there when I pop on before popping off.  *DROPS-zzzzz*

• Updates are *OF COURSE* welcome! I really love those cards. :D
  • Me too. It's one of the most unique sets I've seen. :)
  • You can have my vote for more cards :)
  • D'aw!  Thank you!  And, ok!  We are still finalizing the Lovers and Chariot, and I'm working on Wheel of Fortune, but I think these last five has the update to date.  XD
    The Emperor.jpg
    900 x 1500 - 358K
    Judgment.jpg
    900 x 1500 - 617K
    Temperance final.jpg
    900 x 1500 - 340K
    Strength.jpg
    900 x 1500 - 358K
    Tower.jpg
    900 x 1500 - 651K
  • Wow. <3 those. Very well done!
  • Agreed. I think the Tower is one of my favorites.
  • Excellent cards. Judgement is my favourite :)
  • Working on the Star Tarot- guess who's shirt he's wearing?  (Nan's Dynamic Tee!)  XD  The theme for this one is Death Metal Goth- the irony isn't missed, I hope.image
    nanolas shirt.jpg
    718 x 767 - 100K
  • HAPPEE BIRFDAY to the B-DAY man!!!

XD

<3

images.jpg
    180 x 280 - 11K
  • Happy birthday!
  • Happy birthday. :)
  • 'Allo?

Is there anybody IN here?  *Peek*

I guess I'll take up space, in a corner, by my lonesome.

.........with my beat'en down dog, beat'en up truck, broken down gi-tar an' beat'en t'death cowboy hat an' play some fine, depressin', drinkin' songs.

XD
  • Who is that tramp in the corner? Since when do we let all the riffraff ...oh hey Dar!
  • Riff Raff?!  I am offended!  Shocked!  My whole, entire filling is devastated!

Oh, hi Raet!  XD  Wanna join me in the corner?  *brow waggle*
  • Music? Guitar? Is there tea, too? *flashback*
    Suspiro ergo sum.
  • I can make ya tea if ya want it, suro... *GRIN* 
  • Pass the tea, mate
  • If you guys wait another twenty minutes the chowder I'm cooking will be ready. There is enough to go round...
  • Done! Chow time everybody!
  • Chowdah!  XD  Tradeja- tea fer Chowdah.  *Grin, hands over!* Nomnomnom.
    996890_10200404666781127_1009923369_n.jpg
    612 x 612 - 86K
  • Guten Appetit!

• Looks very good. Thanks. :)
  • Hehe, I feel a little bad. It is clearly not noir...
  • It's food noir!  NOM.  XD  Time to post over on the Fantasy- I did another Court Attire.  XD
  • Well, then... maybe it was noir brainstorming? Chowder, tea, guitar, a gathering of friends in a corner.
    Suspiro ergo sum.
  • I think so!  Just...watch the hands!  Watch the hands!  Grabby fingers.  XD
  • *grabby* *grabby*
  • *Rolls, dies laughing!*
  • The Star Tarot is finished...almost have the Major Arcana done.  Some may recognize most of the freebies I've used on this one. ;)  The shirt, too.

imageimage
    The Star 2.jpg
    900 x 1500 - 373K
  • Oh...that's MY shirt? Whoa, nice job. *blink* Whoda thunk?
  • Nanobot said:

Oh...that's MY shirt? Whoa, nice job. *blink* Whoda thunk?

Yus, yours!  And a lot of your freebie jewelry pieces, too!  I have had a few people want this T-shirt for real.  XD

• Ok- I'm officially a moron.

I changed my passwords to a few email accounts.................and I cannot REMEMBER THEM. >.<  I'm up to three, now, that I'm locked out of.  Damn hackers.  ~.~ 

Okay, this time I changed them because I lost my old phone that had access to all of the accounts, but ...but...damn them anyway!  *FISTSHAKE!*
  • Eep!
    Good luck with the rest.
  • {{hugs}}
    Suspiro ergo sum.
  • Yikes! for the email passwords!
  • Oh... by the way...Roboform. I've used it for years. Been secure all this time. :)  Works on phones, PCs, whatever. In the cloud or on a USB stick. Awesome good.

http://www.roboform.com/
  • :)

EDIT: Picture did not load. Gonna try again at some later point. :(

Edit by Xaa - should work now.
  • Maybe Nan or Xaa could figure out what the problem is.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!