3d-NOIR IS BACK! Yes, we're back in business. We were OUT of business because of spam applicants. Membership is by invitation only now, for that reason. Members may invite others through their accounts page. Want to join the discussions? Ask a member. :) Note that everyone who WAS a member is STILL a member.
Artistic Nudes
  • Me neither. I had to make her into a desktop wallpaper.  I think she might become a figment, oh dear!

And I was thinking of Jim's pinup challenge, to do it fast. Yep, that was it.
    * A child of five could understand this. Fetch me a child of five!
    * Isn't it wonderful how cute weapons of mass distraction can be?
    * Those are my principles. And if you don't like them, I have others.
  • Nicely done Nan. :)
  • Nanobot said:

Me neither. I had to make her into a desktop wallpaper.  I think she might become a figment, oh dear!

And I was thinking of Jim's pinup challenge, to do it fast. Yep, that was it.

and here I was wondering how she would scale up to be my new desktop wallpaper *laugh*
    Let's throw some mesh
  • Click or "Save Target As..." for the full size desktop version.
    Surreal-CyberAlice-wp1920x1200.jpg
    1920 x 1200 - 662K
  • I need to catch up my online wallpaper repository. It's a bit out of date.

http://www.cooltuna.com/gallery/wallpaper-gallery-downloads.html
  • thank you so much nan!
    Let's throw some mesh
  • Welcome! You can certainly make your own wallpaper out of it if my choices don't suit. ;)
  • Nicely done. :)
  • Fantastic piece, Nan!  Love the Surreal Cyber-Alice.  Very well posed- both Nan's and Mav's.  Great works!
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying that I approved of it. " Mark Twain.
  • Oooh, he's lovely and exotic, Mav.
  • Thank you! <3

Totally forgot, that I have another one of this guy, getting rid of his headdress... being a true (undead) King, the crown is always the last thing to get removed for a bath... :)

• I thought I'd show a few of the pieces I am doing for the ezine- just remember, I only posted this on a closed board so no sharing.  ;)  I'm sharin' wif mah peeps only.
    imageimageimageimageimage
    Chapped Lochlan.jpg
    1800 x 2000 - 844K
    Double Birds Lochlan.jpg
    2000 x 1400 - 744K
    Morgue Creeper Lochlan.jpg
    1595 x 1980 - 2M
    Yellow Goggles.jpg
    954 x 2000 - 315K
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying that I approved of it. " Mark Twain.
  • Probably the fourth one should go in the Erotica thread, since it appears he either is holding his penis up or has an erection.
    Jim Farris, Author, Science Fiction and Fantasy
  • I'm impressed by the first image.  The contrasts are vivid and stark, shadows are ominous, and the whole picture has this "Motorhead" thing goin' on that is kind of diesel-punk, kind of cyber-techie.  I like that one.
  • Thanks, Jim- I'll move the 4th on over.  The first and second were the two I liked the most as well, and I'm glad the feeling of that diesel-punk/cyber-tech came through without muddling it all up.  That was a worry of mine when I got the idea.
  • You did a good job on that feeling. I see it to. :)
  • Mavrosh said:

Thank you! <3

Totally forgot, that I have another one of this guy, getting rid of his headdress... being a true (undead) King, the crown is always the last thing to get removed for a bath... :)

Oh my godness, Mav, this is truly sensational! Love it love it love it! Where did you get that head piece? I've been dying to find some decent clothing to pass for Egyptian for m4.
  • Thank you! Found this at DAZ and it is called "Annunaki" or "Anunaki"  or something like this. There is an extra set of textures which can be purchased as well :)
  • I know that he is somewhat dressed still.... but then this is a pinup and this is why I thought, it might belong here. :)

http://mavrosh.deviantart.com/art/The-Red-Couch-320158627

Posting it as a link because for some reason the "image" function does not work for me.
  • Have been busy producing a calendar of Pilates poses inspired by the Toe Socks adverts of Jaspar Johan. This is my favourite render, March - the Criss Cross.

It was an interesting and challenging exercise getting the genesis figure into the various poses. Some looked more natural than others, mainly I think due to the limitations of getting flesh to look fleshy/floppy :)

This is the full set:

CrissCross.jpg
    2000 x 1545 - 390K
    BackCoverReduced.jpg
    2000 x 1545 - 532K
  • GRIM said:

I thought I'd show a few of the pieces I am doing for the ezine- just remember, I only posted this on a closed board so no sharing.  ;)  I'm sharin' wif mah peeps only.
    imageimageimageimageimage

Ok Grim, so I dunno how I missed these earlier in the year but they are spectacular. The 2nd one is fun, and I wanna see this guy in full unicorn getup! If anyone could do it and pull that off it would be you!
  • dylazuna said:

Have been busy producing a calendar of Pilates poses inspired by the Toe Socks adverts of Jaspar Johan. This is my favourite render, March - the Criss Cross.

It was an interesting and challenging exercise getting the genesis figure into the various poses. Some looked more natural than others, mainly I think due to the limitations of getting flesh to look fleshy/floppy :)

Those are beautiful.

• Suspiro ergo sum.
  • Raetjor said:

Those are beautiful.

Thank you :)
  • Grim, those are awesome! Really like the one with the chains and pipes and the masked one.
  • Thanks, Raet!  I greatly appreciate that.  :)

Celtic- Unicorn? O.o  Hm.  I wonder.  TOMORROW.  I can't piddle now, it's a quarter after midnght!  

• I did this as a spontaneous art trade with Mav- Baptiste.  Titled: Get Out.  Blurb below!

Every once in a while a man needs company. Depending on the reason, it would be short or long lived company. Tonight, however, it was short.

"We're done here. Get your sh*t and get out." His hand slid along his neck to work a kink out that had started to make the muscle twitch with a glance in the direction of his "company". "Don't leave anything behind, it will get trashed."

The glare went ignored while he slipped into the indoor pool at one of his properties in the upper end of the city. He had a few; no need for anyone to know exactly *where* he lived at any given time. "Will I see you again?" The question came from his left while his company gathered their sh*t.

"No. There's no need."

He sank into the water and leaned against the edge of the pool while the other person muttered under their breath- something about being a d*ck, blah, blah, blah.

His lips twisted into a smirk as his head tipped back to rest the back of his skull against the edge of the pool. "You have five minutes until the doors lock. If you miss the deadline, I'll put a bullet in that blow-hole of yours."

In other words...

Get. Out.

Baptiste Pool.jpg
    1800 x 2500 - 3M
  • An *angry* and beautiful nude. I'm liking this Baptiste character. :D
  • :D  So glad you like!  It's been a long time since he's been "active" in my head, but I've been enjoying letting him out again.  
  • And someone who's not a figment...yet...

"Sirena: They Come Out at Sunset."

Sirenaa.jpg
    1551 x 1800 - 499K
  • Ooo... Nan, she's lovely.  Deadly is another word that comes to mind as well.  Fantastic lighting on this- so glad you've posted her!
  • Another blurb in Baptiste's ...day(s)?  *Snicker*  Tell me when you get sick of this guy, will ya?

=======

The cell lay silent on the 'work table' that he leaned on, silent and introspective after the last few day's events. Baptiste's previous 'company' long gone, the man was left with that silence and his thoughts. Not always a good thing.

The collection of books and odds and ends littered the table having not been shelved after their last use, but at least the tools had been cleaned. The man could not stand to have remains of 'work' have his tools corrode. Blood can be caustic if it wasn't cleaned properly.

The bot parts had been sold, as he figured, rather quickly on the black market. That shipment gone and another on its way left Baptiste with time to spare. The sigh broke the silence before he finished off his wine- a left over perk from a previous heist he couldn't even enjoy.

Perhaps it was time to simply troll the streets and see what there is to dig up. His decision made, the goblet was put onto the table with the rest of the collection (another artifact he procured from a previous deal- the poor anthropologist that 'lost' it lost more than that during that job) he shoved away from the table to pad barefoot toward the master bedroom and dress.

Baptiste bored is a dangerous thing.

It was time to go to hit up a few places known for adventure.

Not Just Yet.jpg
    1800 x 2500 - 3M
  • He's going to get dressed, isn't he? *sigh* All good things must end sometime, I suppose.
  • Looking forward to seeing more. I like pictures with story bits. :)
  • Terre said:

Looking forward to seeing more. I like pictures with story bits. :)

They are the best. :)
  • Beautiful Sirena..

... and more of Baptiste ;)
  • Aman the dark elf.... had an unexpected visitor here. Poor thing! :)

• Somehow, I'm not all that sorry. :)
  • Best of the current series I've been working on.

Clicky for MUCH larger.
  • That's pretty damn good, Jim!  Mav, lovely as well. ;)

One render finished and I didn't like how the feet met the ground.  One looks like it's floating (it's not, he was on his toes on that foot) so I had to go in and redo his pose.

So, that one is rendering, but I am posting this one anyways.  I'll post the other one when it's done baking.

named Trystan in a doorway.jpg
    1000 x 931 - 567K
  • That's an "Alright, who the hell stole my clothing?" look if I ever saw one. Almost needs a tiny Nursoda figure in the corner of the picture giggling.

And he's lovely, by the way.
  • LOL- that, actually, is Perfect.  Thank you, Nan.  I'm still fiddling with him, but for now I have him put aside.  I got a little irked at a few people with him, so it's best (for me) to just not touch him for a week or so rather than get all stupid and ruin it.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!