3d-NOIR IS BACK! Yes, we're back in business. We were OUT of business because of spam applicants. Membership is by invitation only now, for that reason. Members may invite others through their accounts page. Want to join the discussions? Ask a member. :) Note that everyone who WAS a member is STILL a member.
Hot and Bothered: Erotic Art Thread (NSFW)
  • mav: nice hair.

dyla: it won't let me read it, so you'd have to copy paste it as text
    and email it or i can't read it. :( it took me five minutes of looking at
    the render to wrap my brain around that ok, that's a reflection in a mirror of inside the shower! see, i was looking at it and all baffled... usually mirrors are steamed up by then, so i would have expected him to be watery, esp. given the texture on the shower door glass panes... fascinating way to get both into one frame like that and have it just ambiguous enough...
    ~^..^~ ladyfur
  • I'll msg you the relevant section. The chapter is not my writing so can't really post the whole thing here. DArt is probably blocking you because it's marked mature content.

The mirror is an actual reflection of Zeke through the blocks not postworked so any haze or not is as LUX interpreted the bounce. I did think about putting condensation on both the mirror and the shower blocks but decided it would obscure too much of the detail on top of the fuzz through the frosted glass. So surrendered realism to artistic licence in this instance. But I may go back and revisit it later on :)

Thanks for your comments.
  • I had promised to put up a link to the pdf file that has the erotic crap I did for one of my forums- last I checked it's not working but here's the link for when it is.  ;)

http://www.dreamslayervisions.com/DarkerRealms/SINNERS/Sept2012.pdf

Not work safe, mind you.

"I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying that I approved of it. " Mark Twain.
  • Last night's quicky.
    bunsJPG.jpg
    969 x 543 - 326K
  • That is one crunchy, biteable bottom...but not everyone's going to understand this. ;)
    * A child of five could understand this. Fetch me a child of five!
    * Isn't it wonderful how cute weapons of mass distraction can be?
    * Those are my principles. And if you don't like them, I have others.
  • Nicely done bottom, yes. But um...... Nan's right. What's with the rose?
  • Well, that's open to interpretation, Terre. What do you think it is about?
  • Not sure actually. Usually a black rose symbolizes death but it also happens to be my husband's personal symbol and he's not into death sooo..... Dunno. Still a nicely done pic even if it does confuse me. :)
  • Ok, go with your initial reaction, what would that suggest about this particular valentine?

It was meant as a cautionary tale, if that helps.
  • Ah, the guy doing the offering has AIDS or something so he's potentially lethal? At least if you're not being careful and using protection?
    Well, I can think of other interpretations too. Ones that make the one above look pleasant.
    Or even simply, "Be careful or you could die.".
  • You got it, that was the idea. Was trying to point out that HIV is still a threat and that desirable objects of lust may come with undesired consequences.
    However, given the significance of black in the SM scene other, less lethal interpretations are possible.
  • Certainly hope it is a more thought provoking piece than 1980s tv adds involving iceberg metaphors. Think I might make a series of these.
  • Terre said:

Ah, the guy doing the offering has AIDS or something so he's potentially lethal? At least if you're not being careful and using protection?
    Well, I can think of other interpretations too. Ones that make the one above look pleasant.

. Hmmm, I shudder to think what might be worse.
  • That might be a good idea. More subtle, thought provoking things tend to have more of an impact on many people than over the top bashing. The latter can just inure them to the subject more easily.
  • Raetjor said:

Terre said:

Ah, the guy doing the offering has AIDS or something so he's potentially lethal? At least if you're not being careful and using protection?

. Hmmm, I shudder to think what might be worse.

Me too. That's why I'm glad that my first and third ideas were pretty much what you meant.
    I think the middle one was inspired by memories of new stories of some years ago.
  • Got a new one to post but haven't post worked it yet.
  • Please beware of nudity and more. P.s. if you want to take it down moderators please do, but let me know so I can do something about it.image
    image.jpg
    2000 x 2000 - 596K
  • It's actually rather lovely, in a bondage-y way. :)

Of course, you haven't postworked. But when you do, the curious bright spots in front of the right arm pit need a touch-up.

The bent of the right foot seems a bit unnatural, but you could skate on that. ;)
  • Thanks, Nan. I'm trying for twelve pics to become a calendar. I want to sell it through dA ant donate some of the money to an Aids charity.
  • That's a fabulous idea!  Good going, there.
  • Nanobot said:

That's a fabulous idea!  Good going, there.

Agreed. Best wishes for this. :)
  • Thanks guys. Now all I need to do is get the other pics done and then spread the word.
  • and another...
    June.jpg
    2362 x 2362 - 761K
  • Well done. Looks like the project is coming along nicely.
  • Anybody got an idea where to find a broke back mountain style denim jacket for m4?
  • I thought there was something like that at DAZ, long ago...unless you mean free? In which case, dunno.
  • No clue, but those are great renders!

"I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying that I approved of it. " Mark Twain.

• Raetjor said:

Anybody got an idea where to find a broke back mountain style denim jacket for m4?

Yep, Raet, they're called Mountain Blues at Daz, not sure if they're still there but I picked them up when they were on sale ages ago.
  • Thanks, Celtic! That's what I was thinking of. :)
  • Thanks you guys. I shall see if I grab it.
  • Happy Samhain, Halloween, survival day.  XDimage
    Techno Green.jpg
    1400 x 2000 - 531K
  • Whoa! Yep, that one survived.
  • Yep, I loves it! Great job!
  • Looks like he will likely survive a great deal more.
  • Inspired by a bear friend of mine:Dave.image
    Render-2b.jpg
    2000 x 2000 - 739K
  • Wow, Raet, very amazing!
  • Thank you, Celticfire.
  • Very nice, Raet.

• Calendar done and now available through deviantArt, please follow the link below.

DeviantArt currently have a promotion on, which means the calendar
    incl. postage comes in at £18.73, (postage of which is £6.25).
    It's adult in nature , so you need to create an account before you can see the goods.
    Please remember, I will donate any profits made from the sale to a charity fighting against the spread of HIV/Aids.
    Thank you for assisting a good cause.

Link.
  • Oh my goodness, it looks awesome. I'll have to stop by on  my next payday and get it!
  • Thought I try something new with things I had bought but not yet unpacked.

CondoWeb.jpg
    986 x 530 - 388K
  • Inspired by 1950s pinup art
    Pinup.jpg
    2000 x 1500 - 336K
  • Cool male and female pinups. Good work guys. :)
  • Thanks, Terre.
  • Some very cool hot render here :-)

• Thanks Karth.
  • Raetjor said:

and another...

Thats my fav..i like the pose and Expression..wanna meet him*gg*
  • I'm really proud of him! Gonna get him printed off on a canvas and put him up in my new bedroom.
  • He's definitely good enough for that. :)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!