3d-NOIR IS BACK! Yes, we're back in business. We were OUT of business because of spam applicants. Membership is by invitation only now, for that reason. Members may invite others through their accounts page. Want to join the discussions? Ask a member. :) Note that everyone who WAS a member is STILL a member.
Nursoda Noir!
  • The two together. Especially now that we've seen them.
    Suspiro ergo sum.
  • Had to scale Doc up slightly to match Telka's height better. I originally had her holding flowers but changed my mind.  Glad I did. :)
  • Certainly made me smile. :)
    * A child of five could understand this. Fetch me a child of five!
    * Isn't it wonderful how cute weapons of mass distraction can be?
    * Those are my principles. And if you don't like them, I have others.
  • It started with the boots. I knew it was someone putting them on. Then I had to find out who it was. Then I had to find the right clothes. Then the Misfits started giving their inputs and commentaries. And finally the room came into focus.

Getting Ready.  I thought I knew what the Barbarian was getting all civilized for, but then Kelm held out that parchment, and now I have no idea. Maybe it's a letter of introduction. But Vila and Little Kali are up to something with that little bit of magic, and that certainly doesn't look warlike, or even any kind of warding. What do they know, those two?

GettingReady.jpg
    1212 x 905 - 542K
    Suspiro ergo sum.
  • Cute render, and another page in the story. 'Twill be interesting to see what they're up too. :)
  • Mind you, I have NO idea.
    Suspiro ergo sum.
  • THen I think that learning the story as it emerges will be half of the fun. :)
  • Aw... the figments, they'll either tell you the story or lead you on a merry chase!

I have had figments that could talk a blue streak and NOT tell me the story, too. Silly figments. image
  • *Pets Nan* Yup, been there. OR- they just do and no warning. Scion's good for that. So was a few others (Stryker, Mikhail) that kept even me wondering what went through their non-existant peabrains. That's a cute one, Suro. Keep unfolding.
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying that I approved of it. " Mark Twain.
  • I saw this thread and couldn't resist. I seriously love me some Mandragora X3. I saw him/her/it in the shops and literally squee'd.
    HelloDownThereII.png
    891 x 875 - 491K
    ladyfur: 'in your easter bonnet, with mandrakes all upon it, you'll be the faeriest fella in the easter parade...'
  • Cuteness!! Love it.
  • Hee!  Nice looking elf too. :)
  • Awww....! Now you made ME squee! Where did you get him? I want him!
  • He's a nursoda critter from Renderosity, I have him myself.  One momemt, I'll find the URL.

Jim Farris, Author, Science Fiction and Fantasy
  • Thank you very much! This is such an adorable creature... and I can be such a girl sometimes. I sit here and go "awwww" still... XD
  •  

Thank you very much! This is such an adorable creature... and I can be such a girl sometimes. I sit here and go "awwww" still... XD

It gets me sometimes too! I forget how girly I am until I see something cute and I literally into a fit of squeals >X)

OH! And thank you Elynda <3

P.S. Had to reupload.  I totally forgot to post-work the mistakes out. SORRY! That was so n00bish of me o////o   /embarrassed 
    ladyfur: 'in your easter bonnet, with mandrakes all upon it, you'll be the faeriest fella in the easter parade...'
  • New product alert! Aina  http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/aina/92823

Looks like Hein's got a girlfriend :)  Render to follow.

[Edit to add pic]

She's a little shy right now.  Need to do some nice peasant retextures for her outfit.  She needs another nice hat too.  She'll go well with Suro's russian furniture and things.

AinaHein.jpg
    800 x 800 - 476K
  • Awww. She's so cute!
  • Cuteness! I have to get her. And yes, she needs textures. Brightness!
    Suspiro ergo sum.
  • Very cute!  I think they both need something bright and almost offensive. *Grin*
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying that I approved of it. " Mark Twain.
  • puffle, ok, this is way out there but... 'in your easter bonnet, with mandakes all upon it, you'll be the faeriest fella in the easter parade...'

sorry, i just... blame the lack of sufficiently strong coffee and memories of judy garland and fred astaire...
    ~^..^~ ladyfur
  • *chuckle* Now that's an amusing mental picture. :)
  • ladyfur said:

puffle, ok, this is way out there but... 'in your easter bonnet, with mandakes all upon it, you'll be the faeriest fella in the easter parade...'

sorry, i just... blame the lack of sufficiently strong coffee and memories of judy garland and fred astaire...

XD! Loves it.  Be careful there I just might have to make that my signature.
  • Elynda said:

New product alert! Aina  http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/aina/92823

Looks like Hein's got a girlfriend :)  Render to follow.

[Edit to add pic]

She's a little shy right now.  Need to do some nice peasant retextures for her outfit.  She needs another nice hat too.  She'll go well with Suro's russian furniture and things.

Style-wise, they are close matches to each other, so I bought her.  I think if I were to change anything, I would probably give her a hat closer to Hein's, that big pointy hat will cause problems using her with "indoor" scenes.
  • She also has no hair under that hat.  Poor dear's bald as a baby's butt. ;)
  • On the flip side of the "hat" issue, Nursoda released a freebie on his site that gives Hein the same tall pointy gnome hat as Aina.

http://www.klopfholz.de/
  • Yep. She needs some hair!
  • Not too hard to fit V4 hair to her
    Aina.jpg
    1367 x 1177 - 333K
  • Ooh, that is adorable! And what a change in personality!
    Suspiro ergo sum.
  • Easy to change clothes colors just using the material settings  (poor dear needs some panties though)
  • It may be easy to change the colors, but one has to select the right colors! and that makes all the difference.
    Suspiro ergo sum.
  • I'd love to see this made for her.  For any female figure at that.
    costume-folk-costume-5261-p.jpg
    464 x 464 - 134K
  • Wow! Maby Nan or someone will feel up to working on that.
  • At the very least maybe I can retexture her clothes to look similar.
  • Actually... I was thinking of a peasant blouse for Bella! Hmm. GMTA. That's an outstandingly beautiful outfit. Are there actually trousers under that skirt? *peeks*
  • Looks like it to me.
  • So cute! Heck, I'd wear that in a heartbeat, myself.  GOTTA do this one.
  • ladyfur said:

puffle, ok, this is way out there but... 'in your easter bonnet, with mandakes all upon it, you'll be the faeriest fella in the easter parade...'

no problem, go ahead, but i had a typo. it was, 'mandrakes'. unless you meant my excuse? sure, i'd love having my half asleep muttering as somebody's signature :)
    ~^..^~ ladyfur
  • ladyfur said:

ladyfur said:

no problem, go ahead, but i had a typo. it was, 'mandrakes'. unless you meant my excuse? sure, i'd love having my half asleep muttering as somebody's signature :)

Told ya I'd do it. <3
  • puffle:

:D ~^..^~ yay :)
    ~^..^~ ladyfur
  • Nursoda sale! I saw 20% off!
    Suspiro ergo sum.
  • Awesomesauce!
  • Well done, Mav. I can easily see both of them living in the same forest.
  • Terre said:

Well done, Mav. I can easily see both of them living in the same forest.

Thank you! Me too and since Chaya is a druid and needs a familiar... there it is! =^.^=
  • Even better. Great idea. :)
  • First Mav pic I looked at and thought "awww so cute" ;)) A perfect match!

Also, new add-on outfit for Doc.  http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/rocker-billy/93428
  • Ahahahah! Love the mandrake on the shoulder! Easter bonnet re-purposed as a familiar. :D

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!