3d-NOIR IS BACK! Yes, we're back in business. We were OUT of business because of spam applicants. Membership is by invitation only now, for that reason. Members may invite others through their accounts page. Want to join the discussions? Ask a member. :) Note that everyone who WAS a member is STILL a member.
SKYLAB Announcements and Discussion
  • {{{hugs}}}
    Please get some rest. I'm off work tomorrow. Staying up late won't be a problem.
  • I just sent an email of explanation to Rick, as I don't see him online yet on the forum, and then I sent the invitation email.  So he should have all he needs to get started.   If you watch for him, in case he has problems like I did, he could get help with sign up, and not feel like he's left hanging.   I'm still deleting images...making good progress considering how many times I've answered pm's...haha.  Well, I'll get back at it, and keep one eye on my email in case Rick responds.
  • Nanobot said:

image  <-- doing the Time Warp.

And then a step to the ri-i-i-i-i-ight, as I remember.
    itsjustajumptotheleft.jpg
    600 x 600 - 137K
    Jim Farris, Author, Science Fiction and Fantasy
  • Sky, I just got a PM. He's too short on time and energy himself at this time due to several things including that medical problem.
  • Oh okay, I wondered, getting this late...he's an hour later than east coast.  Well, we'll just watch for him, whenever he's got time...I know he's had no sleep and probably sleepwalking by now.

Hey Jim...this is like a time warp reunion...wow.  Good to see you :)
  • I never left.  I've been trapped inside here for nearly a year.
  • *snicker*
  • Hahaha...so, this is where Terre keeps you...like the little Kons, peeping out of the glass jar   :D
  • skylab said:

I just sent an email of explanation to Rick, as I don't see him online yet on the forum, and then I sent the invitation email.  So he should have all he needs to get started.   If you watch for him, in case he has problems like I did, he could get help with sign up, and not feel like he's left hanging.   I'm still deleting images...making good progress considering how many times I've answered pm's...haha.  Well, I'll get back at it, and keep one eye on my email in case Rick responds.

I just checked my email (before bed!) and nothing from Rick. I'll let him in soon as I hear something. :)
    * A child of five could understand this. Fetch me a child of five!
    * Isn't it wonderful how cute weapons of mass distraction can be?
    * Those are my principles. And if you don't like them, I have others.
  • Well, it's midnight, heading into Friday morning.  I've deleted my renders and animations from the Slon thread, changed the opening post comments as was requested by the mods, and posted a statement of release at the end of the thread.  All they have to do is change the URL to read NURSODA RENDERS instead of SLON STRANGER, and it will be fully released to the Hivewire forum.  If any of you have renders you'd prefer deleting, now is the time to do it...it's fine to leave them if you want, either way, it's your choice.  Considering the sudden upheaval which happened yesterday, it was a quick transition.

• Hi Nan, I appreciate your help.  Rick is uncertain that he will be able to have the time to participate here.  I think he's envisioning another very large forum, and I tried to explain to him that it's smaller, quiet, and very low stress.  We'll see...he may reconsider, but he definitely won't be doing anything this evening.  He was thinking I was pulling out and leaving altogether, and was saying goodbyes...but I reassured him I'd still visit him in the chat thread there...I just needed to release the Nursoda render thread quickly, since I don't want to get involved in monitoring it any more.  I hope Rick will accept the invitation...he needs the R & R  :)

Guess it's time for me to get some rest...it's been something like 30 hours straight that I've been working on clearing up this situation...so it's time for me to crash.   Thanks so much Nan for your help getting me logged in...it's so good to be back with the group here.  Have a good evening...and I'll see you all tomorrow evening probably.

~sky  :D
  • Sorry, was out last night with one of the sisters-in-law at a Haunted Forest thing up in Maryland so I just got the notifications.

Yes, definitely Rick should be in here.  He's a good guy.  Not a fan of those others from Hivewire -- trifling at best and conniving and drama-mining more like.  I haven't even bothered reading the PM-and-thread-notification e-mails I've gotten from motic and Alisa.  I decided to wash my hands of the lot of them and that's exactly what I did.  Been porting stuff over to PFD Lives as a contingency plan since I couldn't think of anywhere else to go -- Noir was still dead at the time and I wasn't about to nag Nan about it.

I figure I'll just add a master list here as well.  Backups are a good thing as we've discovered in the past.

Things are going to be spotty with me for a while -- all stop-and-go for the already well-sung reasons LOL.

I should go drag Cam out of bed and figure out lunch now... near 11:30 already.  Most sleep either of us has gotten in the last week.  >.<
  • sky, you mean that's not a photograph? wow... that is freaking amazing! i was just about to ask where that vactation photo was taken.
    ~^..^~ ladyfur
  • Since this isn't a totally private forum, Rick can look in and decide for himself if he wants to visit us. No problem either way.
    * A child of five could understand this. Fetch me a child of five!
    * Isn't it wonderful how cute weapons of mass distraction can be?
    * Those are my principles. And if you don't like them, I have others.
  • I gave him a link but have no idea if he actually looked in or not. My not have made it clear that he could just look around without joining.
  • I hope he does come.  He'd have a lot to talk with y'all about with the Vue. 

Saying goodbye is like losing a part of oneself...so, let's just remember the laughs :)
    SLON MIRROR.jpg
    450 x 512 - 77K
  • Terre told me what you wrote in the e-mail you sent to her and Nan. 

I'm afraid I cannot agree with your feelings in this regard.  However, I will respect your decision.

Thread closed.
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!