3d-NOIR IS BACK! Yes, we're back in business. We were OUT of business because of spam applicants. Membership is by invitation only now, for that reason. Members may invite others through their accounts page. Want to join the discussions? Ask a member. :) Note that everyone who WAS a member is STILL a member.
Michael 4 Resources
  • WOOT! Totally snagged. Time for some more texturing. :)
  • Looking forward to what you guys come up with. :)
  • LT's will be the good ones. :)
    * A child of five could understand this. Fetch me a child of five!
    * Isn't it wonderful how cute weapons of mass distraction can be?
    * Those are my principles. And if you don't like them, I have others.
  • Nan, you rock!
    Suspiro ergo sum.
  • It's not perfect. But it's like eating an amateur cook's brownies. They're still chocolate!
  • Nan, those boots are fabbyfabbyomfgfabby!

reds.jpg
    543 x 885 - 356K
  • Wait, are those THE BOOTS? Keen!

You realize, you're encouraging me. ;)
  • The boots do rock. I am about to launch into texturizing mode (after I eat something). But the base black boot is pretty hawt. :D
  • Oh good! With the toe and heel zones, you can do some fun stuff with them. I had to stop at six textures before I spent more time doing wacky versions.

I didn't even think about the shoes in Wayii's picture because, uh, they just looked right. >_< Well, that's why I made them. Big props to LT for suggesting these! :D
  • Nanobot said:

Wait, are those THE BOOTS? Keen!

You realize, you're encouraging me. ;)

Yup.  He's wearing The Boots.  And TBH, they look better than all of the pay ones for semi-to-business casual outfits.
  • Whoa. I am therefore appropriately PLEASED! *beams*

Yes, I am an attention 'ho. It is true. But I make good toys. :)
  • Ooooh, snagged! Renders a'comin' when I finish with categories, :)

And if anyone's interested, I can make DS mats of textures, :) I'm not at Wayii's level, but I'm not too bad, if I may say so.
  • Ooooh, snagged! Renders a'comin' when I finish with categories, :)

And if anyone's interested, I can make DS mats of textures, :) I'm not at Wayii's level, but I'm not too bad, if I may say so.

Being Wayii level means nothing if one can't manage to get enough time to DO the stuff.  >.<
  • I sorry... :(  Not that I have much time or energy now anyway... Guh... adult life. Blegh.
  • Really! YAY!
  • I saw!! Yay! I don't know when I'll ever have the time to figure that out (WM) but now at least I have a program that supports it.
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying that I approved of it. " Mark Twain.
  • M4 Jewelry Pack 5 - File download below.

M4 Jewelry Pack 5

ZIP file, 3.41 MB

This package contains 16 models, 8 left and 8 right of each of
    these items: drop earring, plain hoop earring, plain finger ring,
    2-metal ring (thirds), rubber bracelet, and a sparrow-skull ring. I
    actually own the rubber bracelet and the sparrow-skull ring (my skull
    model's a little simpler). All the details are in the mesh, and with
    plenty of material zones, you can customize these very easily.

POSER 9 materials used for the pearl and garnet earrings (shown
    at left). Minyassa's brilliant metals and gem shaders used on the
    others. Use raytracing with these for best results

TEMPLATES are included in case you want to add runes or something to these items!

As usual, install to your Poser folder and it will fluff out into the correct Cool Tuna folders. Enjoy!

Jewelry5-samples.jpg
    300 x 600 - 77K
    M4-jewelry-pack5.zip
    4M
  • Wow.  Thank you Nan! 

Oh- HAPPY V-DAY!  (Get your shots!)  :D
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying that I approved of it. " Mark Twain.
  • Actually, I'm home with a bit of a cold. Hmm, how appropriate!
  • Nanobot said:

Yes, there will be long pants like these shorts. I'm going to do some shoes, next, since I am very tired of staring at crotches.

Here are the shorts! I'm not a fabulous texturist, but it's got a starter set of six colors and a template. Both PZ2 and Materials collections for changing colors. Click the picture to download.

OMG Nan this is WIN!
  • Gorgeous jewelry, Nan, thanks for sharing, :)
  • Welcome. :)  LT asked for the plain rings. If you want *anything* else I've made to share, go to http://www.cooltuna.com/poser/poser-freebies.html
  • *Bookmarked* :D
  • Have I said lately how much I love your M4 freebies, Nan?

• Wayii said:

Have I said lately how much I love your M4 freebies, Nan?

I think you just did. :)  You're very welcome.

• Nan, the only thing I have to ask, or maybe a suggestion I guess, can you make the pants a bit lower on the hips? I think that would make them even sexier!
  • Nan, the only thing I have to ask, or maybe a suggestion I guess, can you make the pants a bit lower on the hips? I think that would make them even sexier!

Maybe in another edition? I'd have to re-create them due to the whole lace thing.

I *have* been asked for pants that lace up like that--low riders, hmm?

Right now I'm contemplating the Industrial Strength Boots a la New Rock, and how to make them NOT look like Treadz. Which are actually a bit plain, come to think of it.

And there's a certain coat that Wayii and I admired that I've been studying, too. Long, leather, too many straps, worn by comic book villain and all that. But--I must finish the boots first, since I started them already. The coat is a must. And some useful britches to go with the boots...and the coat...

Those just might be submitted to a store.
  • Nanobot said:

Nan, the only thing I have to ask, or maybe a suggestion I guess, can you make the pants a bit lower on the hips? I think that would make them even sexier!

Maybe in another edition? I'd have to re-create them due to the whole lace thing.

I *have* been asked for pants that lace up like that--low riders, hmm?

Right now I'm contemplating the Industrial Strength Boots a la New Rock, and how to make them NOT look like Treadz. Which are actually a bit plain, come to think of it.

And there's a certain coat that Wayii and I admired that I've been studying, too. Long, leather, too many straps, worn by comic book villain and all that. But--I must finish the boots first, since I started them already. The coat is a must. And some useful britches to go with the boots...and the coat...

Those just might be submitted to a store.

Rawr!  Oh how we love that coat.
  • Hey, nan - proof that you're good at this:  Your free Fundoshi has hit the sharing sites.  In other words, what you're giving away for free is good enough to steal.
    Jim Farris, Author, Science Fiction and Fantasy
  • LOL
    That is silly. And quite a compliment.
  • Absurd has a new meaning.
    Suspiro ergo sum.
  • Xaa said:

Hey, nan - proof that you're good at this:  Your free Fundoshi has hit the sharing sites.  In other words, what you're giving away for free is good enough to steal.

Good heavens! Well, that's weirdly good news. It's also one of the oldest things I have out there.

And hey, it saves me some bandwidth if it's hosted elsewhere. ;)
  • Lol nice! You know you're famous Nan when you're now a victim of pirates lol. I just have to say the more I play with these shorts the more I absolutely love them. Great great job!
  • Hey, they're freebies. I don't really worry about online piracy of this stuff; you won't catch me wailing about that.

*sigh*

And not a damn bit of artifying done this weekend, either. Just tons of household stuff to cope with this weekend!
  • /me hug Nan.
  • Nanobot said:

Hey, they're freebies. I don't really worry about online piracy of this stuff; you won't catch me wailing about that.

*sigh*

And not a damn bit of artifying done this weekend, either. Just tons of household stuff to cope with this weekend!

*Hug!!* Hope things are calming down a little bit!

• Thank you, dear ones. Re-hugs to youze.

Thing are just beginning to get going at home. Roofers came today. HVAC this week, too. Furniture purchased. More things on the to-do list.  It's good stuff, I'll say that, all improvements at least!
  • Those belt and skull shoes... I have them! In real life! 
  • Mavrosh said:

Those belt and skull shoes... I have them! In real life! 

I'm sure you do! Wayii does too. I want some!
  • I got them from a London Mailorder back then... oh my, this is so long ago!
  • Btw.... when having templates / UV maps I offer to create texture maps if needed for whatever. Just ask and I can tell if  I have time and inspiration or not. I made a lot of map sets for my own characters and also - for clothing that I own. :)
  • Ok, so does anyone have any good m4 texture maps. The one I use from Daz3d are a bit off pixel wise, so using them for alien skins and overlapping designs is a pain in the A$$! Any pointers or help would be much appreciated.
  • Quite a few on Rendo and RDNA, that's all I can tell you - I don't use M4, myself.
  • Ok, so does anyone have any good m4 texture maps. The one I use from Daz3d are a bit off pixel wise, so using them for alien skins and overlapping designs is a pain in the A$$! Any pointers or help would be much appreciated.

What is it that you need exactly?
  • The texture template. I'm trying to create a skin for m4 that has scales, and the template for the torso has a resolution higher than the template for arms and head, so I can't quite get the pixel size of my brushes to work just right for scales that fall on the seams. It's been very frustrating, let me tell you!

Are you referring to the SnowSultan seam guides? If not, you could
    try those http://www.daz3d.com/i/3d-models/-/michael-4-base?item=7877  
    link is right at the bottom of the Resources and Information section

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!