3d-NOIR IS BACK! Yes, we're back in business. We were OUT of business because of spam applicants. Membership is by invitation only now, for that reason. Members may invite others through their accounts page. Want to join the discussions? Ask a member. :) Note that everyone who WAS a member is STILL a member.
Seasonals

• imageimage

Winter2.png
    3543 x 1800 - 11M
    Christmas.jpg
    2000 x 1106 - 1M
  • Nice! Both of those are just lovely.
    * A child of five could understand this. Fetch me a child of five!
    * Isn't it wonderful how cute weapons of mass distraction can be?
    * Those are my principles. And if you don't like them, I have others.
  • Thank you. The bottom one did take forever because of indirect lighting mixed with normal lights and SSS: I think it rendered for about three to for days and at the last hurdle windows did an auto update almost snookering the whole thing.
  • Awwww, I have one too actually... =^.^=

(And I hope I am doing the picture link the right way... ;))

• Looks right to me! Your skin always amazes me. How the heck do you get it to look sooooo good?!
  • LOL - outstanding! Yay, Mavrosh is here!
  • Looks right to me! Your skin always amazes me. How the heck do you get it to look sooooo good?!

Oh my, thank you. I use those Elite Human Surface Shaders... they are well worth the money and once you know how to set the skins they do real magic.

Nanobot said:

LOL - outstanding! Yay, Mavrosh is here!

Weeee, thank you!
  • Holy cow... I have never seen ANY one do what you do with EHSS, Mav, that's just phenomenal! Ever thought of writing a tutorial or two...? *puppy eyes* :D

Good to have you back, ^_^
  • I can post a screenshot of my surface settings for this guy if that helps any?

And thank you! :)

• Santa Jr.
    SantaJr.jpg
    1000 x 1372 - 629K
  • Niceove. Is he wearing a re-textured version of the urban warrior pants?
  • Yes, urban warrior with velvet shader for the pants (and hat) and leather for the belt/straps.  Used Furify shader for the furry parts on boots and hat.
  • Furify can look quite good when used the way it was designed to be used. On the other hand some of the attempts I've seen to use it for human hair or an animal's fur looked..... odd. A cat looked like a plushie toy in one case.
  • aha, got those shaders myself but have yet to use them extensively.
  • Merry christmas everyone! Gotta leave for a few days, visit my mom and her boyfriend... I might peek in here though. :)
  • Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying that I approved of it. " Mark Twain.
  • Put this in here because it's a winter scene.  It's my entry for the 2012 Songbird Remix contest.

WinterBirds.jpg
    2000 x 1125 - 646K
  • Beautiful.
  • Just charming, Elynda.
  • Today is the day Lenin published his April theses. Playing with EZskin shader to give Jepe's Tye SSS.
    Heros-of-the-Proletariat.jpg
    833 x 530 - 250K
  • You know... that's a nice piece. 

His skin is really well done.  She's a little shiny by comparison (might be that texture is too poreless and even-toned) and the whites of her eyes are a hair on the blue side, but not bad enough to throw the composition off.

But what really makes me like it is the colors you've chosen.  Nothing clashes or drags the eye where it shouldn't.
  • I'm going to hell for this, but hey!  Easter!  And the costume was free!  >:D

petercottontail.jpg
    1960 x 2000 - 4M
  • @GT: I laughed so hard I nearly wet myself.
    Jim Farris, Author, Science Fiction and Fantasy
  • I may need Clorox for my eyes!  LOL I think I hurt my sinuses with that snort fest.
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying that I approved of it. " Mark Twain.
  • I looked! Now I'm fit to be tied (to my chair)! ROFL
    Suspiro ergo sum.
  • Dashed out a quick little bit of Easter whimsey -- with my own odd bent on it. 

sci-botEaster.jpg
    540 x 881 - 411K
  • Cute. ;-)
  • @Goldenthush

Yep, you're hell bound...in a hand basket. But who cares, your pink-bunny-man-thing is adorable. <3
    ladyfur: 'in your easter bonnet, with mandrakes all upon it, you'll be the faeriest fella in the easter parade...'
  • Oooh, I like the Wayii-easter-ness!
  • I wouldn't mind being in Wayii's world for Easter. The candy has no impact on blood sugar, of course, but tastes and has the consistency of real candy, yes?
    Suspiro ergo sum.
  • In the Wayii Dreamverse, all ingestables are good for you but taste great, you only get sick from being an asshole and politics and religion are fun because everyone who makes them nasty business dies of their own assholishness.
  • Ooh, I like that world. Immediate just desserts. *like*
    Suspiro ergo sum.
  • Wayii said:

In the Wayii Dreamverse, all ingestables are good for you but taste great, you only get sick from being an asshole and politics and religion are fun because everyone who makes them nasty business dies of their own assholishness.

LOL!
  • Xaa said:

Wayii said:

In the Wayii Dreamverse, all ingestables are good for you but taste great, you only get sick from being an asshole and politics and religion are fun because everyone who makes them nasty business dies of their own assholishness.

LOL!

Another LOL here. :)
  • Terre said:

Xaa said:

Wayii said:

LOL!

Ditto! :D

Another LOL here. :)

• Oh, nice, nice.. that EZskin shader system is awesome.  I just need time to play with it.  Gives Tye a whole new look, there.
  • Thanks. I like it. If you go to the second tab of it you can also adjust the skin colour , which is what I did On the last Orc picture in the cyberpunk thread.
  • It's autumn. Felt like I should celebrate the Indian summer.
    Render 2Comp.bmp
    1066 x 620 - 3M
    Render-2Comp.jpg
    1066 x 620 - 507K
  • Thank you, Raet. Love the colors and the leaves on the border are a perfect touch. :D
  • Lovely! And burly, too.
  • Thanks, guys. Did the lighting set up from scratch as well, rather than using the canned terradome sunset ones. Really pleased how that hot light hits him through the arch and lights up the canopy above him.
  • It is well done, and I agree with the boarder and leaves. Very nice touch.  I don't like the terradome lights all that much to be honest.  So far I've yet to find a render I liked after fiddling with them without having to tweak and re-tweak their settings.  
  • I had this done prior to Sandy...  But, now that I have power, I can post it post-Halloween.

My Gregori dressed for Carnavale- the morning after.  ;)

After Hours.jpg
    700 x 900 - 522K
  • Interesting. What does he wear for MardiGras?
  • *Smirk* Even less.  

• Those gloves, they cover up too much!
  • LOL! You're too adorbz.
  • The Toymaker

Toymaker.jpg
    1550 x 1175 - 495K
  • Happy Holiday Season! One from the calendar.
    DecemberFinalWeb.jpg
    2000 x 1545 - 474K

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tagged